Below you’ll find answers to the questions our customers ask us the most:
What happens to my apps when the trial period expires?
Do I get a complete mobile app with service packs?
Is my payment information secure?
Do you offer education plans for schools?
Do you offer custom plans?
Do you offer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)?
Can you explain the script limits?
- Script Exec. Time — the maximum time the script will be allowed to run
- Burst Rate: Script — the maximum number of requests per second
- Concurrent Scripts — the maximum number of scheduled scripts
- Script Exec. Interval — the minimum time interval between invoking scheduled scripts
- Burst Rate API: Database, Proxy — the maximum number of requests per second to the database and proxy
- Throughput — the maximum bandwidth (in megabytes) per minute
How do you define a developer seat?
Can you explain the app version limit?
What’s a platform API call?
How many developer seats are included in a subscription plan?
Does every additional developer seat get the same number of apps and allotment for platform API calls?
Do you count API calls to back-end services during development and testing?
What does support include?
What is included in the Enterprise plan support services?
The Enterprise plan includes 5 hours per month of dedicated professional support service with coding, custom application logic, third-party libraries, API integration, and debugging.
Enterprise plan hours must be used within one monthly billing cycle and do not roll over to subsequent months.
Is there a difference between the free trial and the Pro plan?
The Trial is the same as the Pro plan with three exceptions:
1) The Pro plan comes with four developer seats instead of one
2) During the trial period, support is limited to the forum
3) You will not be able to back up your apps during the trial period
How many pages can an app have?
Can I increase the number of screens on my Beginners plan?
My plan is grandfathered. Is there anything I should know about a grandfathered plan?
- You can keep your grandfathered plan as long as you keep the subscription active.
- If you need to make a change to your plan (edit number of users, upgrade/downgrade), you will need to select one of the current plans.
- If your payment lapses, you will need to select one of the plans currently on offer. We cannot move you back to the grandfathered plan.
Is there a minimum commitment or contract?
Can I cancel at any time?
What is your refund policy?
If I upgrade my plan in the middle of the billing cycle, how will I be charged?
If you opt for a monthly plan, we will prorate the unused portion of your existing plan and apply it as a credit toward your new plan. A new billing cycle will begin on the same date.
For annual billing plans, we charge the difference between your current plan and the new plan. Your renewal date will stay the same. On the next renewal date, we will charge the full amount for your new annual plan.
Note: If you upgrade to the Enterprise plan during an active subscription, the 5 hours of support services will be prorated and adjusted to the unused portion of the billing cycle.
If I downgrade my plan in the middle of the billing cycle, how will I be charged?
We don’t offer refunds for the time remaining within a given billing period. However, the unused portion of an existing plan can be prorated and applied as a credit toward a new plan.
The same applies should you decide to remove (an) additional user seat(s) from your account — this will be based on the pricing for an additional user seat and the time remaining for such user seat(s) in the billing period.
Note: The automatic downgrading option is temporarily unavailable for Enterprise plan users. To enquire about downgrading an Enterprise plan, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I switch from an annual paid plan to a monthly?
When will I be charged?
- You will be charged the same day you sign up. After that, you will be charged automatically on the same day each month.
- You will be charged the day you sign up. After that, you will be charged automatically on that same date each year. Overages will be charged monthly.
Please note that it is your responsibility to cancel the subscription if you no longer want to use Appery.io.
Do you have overage charges?
Yes, the overage charges are $00.00020 per platform call and 90¢ per GB of storage (please note that this includes database and file storage). There are no overage charges during the free trial period.
For annual plan subscribers, platform calls and overages are assessed monthly on the same day of the month as your renewal date. If you go over the limit, we will charge the overage cost using your credit card. If we are unable to charge your credit card, we will shorten your subscription.
How are my overage charges billed?
What are my payment options?
Do I need to keep paying for a subscription once the app is finished?
How do I purchase a Support Pack?
Do I get the full number of hours I purchased with a Support Pack?
How do I pay for it?
What is the difference between the Education and Enhanced (Development) Support Packs you offer?
- Education Support Pack(5 hrs) is provided by firstname.lastname@example.org and recommended for purchase if you need qualified online advice about getting started with the Appery.io Platform and the related backend services .
- Enhanced (Development) Support Packs(8 hrs and up) are delivered by our Appery.io Services Development team and targeted at offering a wider range of expert app analysis, technical (including BA) advisory, professional development, and other services.